On Campus Scholarships
The CI Scholarship Application is currently available to all eligible students for the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 award year.
The CI University Scholarship Program
CSU Channel Islands is pleased to offer a wide variety of scholarships through the Scholarship Office, academic departments, and various organizations. We are proud to honor the academic talents of our students and promote their future success.
The CI University Scholarship Application for students planning to enroll this coming fall for the 2013-2014 award year is available from November 1, 2012 to February 15, 2013. Scholarship decisions will be made by April. To apply, please click here.
Scholarship Program Application Procedures Include:
- An online application.
- Two letters of recommendation submitted directly to the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office. Letters must be signed.
- Current high school seniors and new transfer students must have most recent grade transcript submitted to the admission office.
- Complete application submitted by the deadline.
- Must be an Undergraduate or Credential Student.
- Must be enrolled full-time for the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters.
- Resident of California with a 3.00 or higher GPA (as calculated for CSU admission).
- Two recommendation letters must be submitted at the time of application to be considered.To apply, please click here.
If you have questions, please contact the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office at (805) 437-8405, TDD (805) 437-8510. Email: email@example.com
President’s Scholars Program
This prestigious program provides a foundation for high-achieving students to develop
and attain their potential for success as scholars, leaders, and community members.
CI President's Scholars are given the tools to prepare for lives of scholarship, leadership,
Applications for the President’s Scholars Program for the 2013-2014 academic year are accepted November 1, 2012 to February 15, 2013. Please click here for additional information. (PDF, 1.7MB) An interview with the Selection Committee is required for finalists.
- Incoming freshman.
- Resident of California with a 3.75 GPA (as calculated for CSU admission).
- Minimum score of 1200 on the SAT-I (combined critical reading and math portions of the exam) or 26 on the ACT tests.
- All transcripts, test scores, and two recommendation letters must be submitted at the time of application to be considered. The scholarship may be renewed up to four years if all requirements are met. Only one scholarship application is required. To apply, please click here.