If you have questions or need help regarding your workers’ compensation benefits, contact the campus Workers' Compensation Specialist, Kim Sones (437-2623) or kim.sones@csuci.edu . She can provide immediate help with your questions or claim. Medical services for non-emergency workplace injuries are provided by U.S. HealthWorks.

U.S. HealthWorks
1851 Lombard Street, Suite 100
Oxnard, CA 93030

CSU claims are administered by Sedgwick Claims Management Services. If you file a claim for Workers’ Compensation benefits, Sedgwick CMS will assign a person to administer your claim. That person will also be able to answer questions and help with the process.

Sedgwick Claims Management Services
P.O. Box 3170
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741
(916) 851-8000

If you are dissatisfied with the information provided, you may contact the Information and Assistance Officer or an attorney. To reach the Information and Assistance Officer in Oxnard, call 805-485-3528. The Information and Assistance Officer will inform you of your rights and, if necessary, will provide you with a full review of your claim for compensation. This information and assistance service is provided free of charge.

Some issues may need to be resolved by the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board. The Appeals Board is a court of law. You can represent yourself or you may want to hire a lawyer. If you hire a lawyer, the lawyer’s fee will be deducted from any benefits you may be awarded.