Temporary Telecommuter Agreement- Due to COVID-19

Learn how to submit a temporary telecommuter agreement here

HR Forms Processing

HR is working to transition several of our Forms into a Workflow in Adobe Sign. In the meantime in order to process the forms below electronically, please complete your required form and upload it to Adobe Sign to route for approval signatures. Once the signatures are obtained, please forward to for processing.

If you are not familiar with obtaining signatures through Adobe Sign, please refer to the Adobe Sign Instruction page.

Please note for personal data update forms, simply complete and send to DO NOT include your social security number on the forms.

Table of Contents:

Address Changes:

Note regarding Adress Changes. DO NOT include ss number on forms.  

Please complete BOTH forms above (On the Employee Action Request form, complete only parts C,F & I) sign and submit to .

[Top of page]

Computer/Network Access Forms:

[Top of page]

Employee Fee Waiver Program:

[Top of page]

Employment/Recruitment Forms:

[Top of page]

Evaluation Forms:

[Top of page]

Benefits Forms:

Injury Forms:

[Top of page]

Leave of Absence Forms:

NOTE: For Leave of Absence questions, please contact:
Kim Sones: email: - ph: 805-437-2623

[Top of page]

Personal Information Changes:

Note regarding Name Changes: Email forms to:

Due to HR working remotely, a zoom meeting will need to be held to review your updated Social Security card. A copy of your card will be used as supporting documentation to process your request. A form of identification will also need to be presented at time of meeting. DO NOT include your social security number on submitted forms.

  • Employee Action Request Form (PDF, 421KB) - Use this form to change your name, address, or tax withholding exemptions.
  • Personal Data Form (PDF, 1.29MB) - Use this form to change your legal name and/or preferred name, address, phone number(s), marital status, or your emergency contact information.

[Top of page]

Release of Liability Forms:

[Top of page]

Faculty Additional Employment and Special Consulting Forms:

These forms are all through Adobe Sign. Once you click on the link, you will be prompted to sign in to Adobe Sign. If you are not familiar with Adobe Sign please refer to the Adobe Sign Instruction page.

Please Note: Use class code 2403 for FT Faculty doing additional work. Use class code 4660 for PT or non-faculty. All of the consulting paperwork and faculty additional appointment paperwork is forwarded to Donna Vea in Faculty Affairs. She forwards on to HR. Please do not send to Budget or Payroll.

[Top of page]

Student Employment Forms and Information:

[Top of page]

Volunteer Forms:

[Top of page]

Back to Top ↑